Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of systematically & gradually increasing the website ranking in search engine result page (SERP). The basic aim of SEO is to get organic relevant traffic in terms of both quantity and quality to the website.
This will even lead to increase in number of leads, improve conversion ratio and overall brand awareness.
Now let’s discuss points to be considered to get better results from Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
1. Relevant Content: In today’s scenario also this holds true as the relevant content is the king. It’s extremely important that unique and relevant content is written on each page.
2. Title and meta description: Title and meta description are directly influence the click rates on the website. One should write quality titles and description which draws more number of visitors and has relevant keywords.
3. Loading time: Delay in website loading will always lead to customer dissatisfaction. A visitor will never have much patience to wait for your website loading. Though there are numerous reason why a website has higher load time but generally it’s because of the high resolution photos on your website. The delay of milliseconds also matters.
4. Social Media involvement: Social media becomes extremely crucial in grabbing traffic and ensuring that they get diverted to your website. SEO and social media marketing go hand in hand.
5. Right keywords in images: Google has dedicated an entire section of the search results to images. So, it is extremely important that the images on the website are linked properly with relevant keywords.
6. Backlinks: To generate confidence among user’s inbound link or backling is significant where one website links to another. This way you are able to generate more traffic.
After designing and developing a website, SEO is vital to increase the website ranking and get traffic. So doing it properly is extremely important.