Nowadays Tech and IT is most likeable career fields and most of the students prefer to build their career in the IT sector. If your dream job in technology fields then this post will help you to know about the most demandable technologies skills in the IT companies in 2019.
Here is the list of top technology skills in trade in 2019.
1. Full Stack Developer: - This is the leading technology skills in demand in the IT field and most of the companies are looking for front end developer and back end developer. In this field, you need to know some basic things of development beginning from:-
* QA and APIs
* UX and UI design
* Working with clients and other industry demands.
Note: - The average salary package of a Full Stack Developer is 6.25 lakhs per annum in India.
2. Mobile Application Development:- Mobile App Development is another one the most demandable field in the IT companies because of in 2019 approx. 5 billion mobile phone users in the whole world that the main reason that mobile application development and developer will be huge demandable in 2019.
Note: - The average salary package of a mobile applications developer is INR 462,500 per annum.
3. AI/Machine Learning Engineer: - Businesses and corporations are opting for full automation to gain their work comfortable. Artificial intelligence performs machines think intelligently similar you. Accordingly, it is one of the top technology skills in the market in 2019.
In other words, Machine Learning is an application of AI. It helps the computers understand how to manage data to get a decision or perform a task.
Note: - Average AL and ML yearly salary package in India is INR 568,000.
4. Web Development and Design: - This is the most important part of all IT companies due to the use of technologies in the digital world. Each and every time all the companies required skilled candidates who have expertise in web development and design part.
Note: - In this field average yearly salary package in India is 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs
5. Digital Marketing: - Digital marketing is one of the trending in 2019. Most of the companies like a skilled digital marketer for their firms to promote the business effectively in the digital world to generate the leads, boost online presence for popularity as a new brand.
Note: - Average yearly salary package of a digital marketer in India is 3.5 lakhs.